Start Your Deck Project
Adding a deck to your home can add value and additional space. A professionally installed deck will last many years and allow you to enjoy the outdoors during our beautiful Upstate New York summers.
Planning Your Deck
An important step to every deck project is planning. Come up with a wish list of features you would like your deck to have. Also gather any photos from the internet or brochures that capture the style of deck you would like to have. Using that information, our experts will help you design a deck that meets your expectations and doesn't break your budget. To help you plan, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- What furniture do you plan on placing on your deck?
- Will you have a BBQ grill on your deck?
- Do you need privacy or areas for sunbathing?
- Where will the deck be located?
- Are there any obstacles or terrain to consider in the deck placement?
- What is permitted in your city, neighborhood, or area?
- How do you plan on using the deck? Will you host large groups of people?
- How large would you like your deck to be?
Once you have an idea of what you would like to see in your deck, we can help finalize your deck design, choose the right materials, and get the proper permits for building your deck.
Get Your Free Deck Quote
To get your free deck quote or to speak with an expert, please give us a call at 518-783-0395 or use our online quote form.